1.03.2012

A Year In Review!

What a crazy and busy year we had for 2011!  We traveled (who knows how many times), there were a couple of additions added to our family (Nugget and Jens!), attended 7 weddings, bought a house, Wooster became our new hometown, I became an ER nurse, and we celebrated our first year of marriage!

Here are some great pictures from the year.  The first couple of months, we were getting settled with married life, so nothing exciting happened.  With that being said, we will start in March!

March: Headed to New Hampshire to surprise Meredith for her baby shower!!  It is wonderful to have a sister and I am thankful to have her in my life.  She is such a beautiful woman. The surprise crew:  Sandy Bolster, Julia, Kathy and myself!





My surprise birthday trip was in April!!  Alex surprised me with a fun trip to North Carolina to go see Cirque Du Soleil.  This was also when I bought my amazing bike!  These shoes make me official.  



May:  Happy Mamma's Day!!  Yes, my mamma and I were matching that day, not planned. For Alex's birthday we went to New Hampshire to see the baby for the first time!!  She is such a cutie.  

Alex continues to claim to be Nugget's favorite Uncle.  He is a very proud Uncle :)  


June was a big month for us!  We found our first home, attended the Neike wedding, and started training for Pelotonia!!  



July 4th weekend on the boat!  Steve and Shana came up to the boat with us.  It was such a wonderful and relaxing weekend with friends and family.  


August was another busy, busy month.  I was a part of the Schellhause wedding, we went to our cousin's wedding, closed on our house, bought a puppy, and participated on a 102 mile bike ride in one day to help raise money for cancer research in Pelotonia.  




September and October were filled with nothing but working on the house.  That might have to be another blog in itself :)  November was a fun month of family.  We had an impromptu family reunion!  We had family come from Colorado, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and South Carolina.  There were a total of 24 people for Thanksgiving!  Here is the crew:




December was Christmas in New Hampshire! A couple of co workers switched their schedule with me so that we could enjoy a full seven days with family.    Nugget has grown so much and has a lot of personality!  Alex's grammy and grampy also came up from Florida for the week and it was joy to see them!    



Here's to 2012!  There will probably be just as much traveling, but we are staying put in Wooster :)  The Lord has been so good to us.   I pray for a healthy year where we grow deeper in Jesus.  




1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys have had a busy year! So glad we got to see you when you were in NH for Christmas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete