11.06.2011

Our little boy growing up!

Tomorrow night starts night shift nursing.  Therefore, tonight I will attempt to stay up until three so that my body can be more prepared for what is to come for my 7pm to 7am shift.   I just finished a wonderful bowl of Lucky Charms (the best cereal) and I am on my first diet coke.  Diet coke is my form of coffee.  It will become my life saver when I am exhausted at work and still have a few hours to go.

So, now that I am on night shift, I think I'll be blogging more while I am awake at home and my wonderful hubby is sleeping in our lonely bed.  Since we are obsessed with our dog, I thought I would post some pictures of him growing up.

The first couple of pictures are from the first day that we had him.  He weighed 13 pounds and could easily fit on my lap.  Here is little baby Jens, pronounced Yenz.  He was named after our favorite professional German cyclist, Jens Voight, who is hilarious.


The next two are Jens with his cousins.  Scout is the great dane, who he loves to play with.  And the next one is of Jens lying next to Morris, the chubbs.  

Ready for a walk!  When Jens was younger, he wasn't very talented with long walks.  He would stop once every half of a block if we were lucky.  He is much better now.  


Jens supporting us at Pelotonia.  He met us at every rest stop to give us some lovins.  



Jens protesting against us doing housework.  He wasn't a fan.  





Jens and his best friend Guss.  Oh, how we miss Guss and his wonderful parents!  


It's fall time.  Jens goes crazy in the leaves.  


The latest and greatest Jens.  He is up to 40 pounds at 5 months old!  We are so thankful to have such a wonderful puppy.  







2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! We can't wait to meet him in less than 2 weeks!!! Maybe Emmaline can take a ride on his back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can get a saddle for her! We are so excited to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete